Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Ali Vs Tyson Who Would Have Won? Ali UD Or Tyson KO?


An interesting fantasy match up I am always asked about is who would have won between a prime version of Muhammad Ali and a prime version of Mike Tyson. For me I have always stayed with Ali by decision. I think Ali's feet and speed and long reach would have been able to keep Tyson away for 12 rounds. 

I also think Ali's defensive skills could have avoided a majority of Tysons power punches. In saying that it only would take one punch from Tyson to win the fight so I can see why people think prime Tyson could have won by KO. However its important to note that Ali had a great chin and he stood up to Foremans power all night. So I would have to go with Ali by UD, unanimous decision, however I can see the arguments for Tyson winning by KO. 


If YOU ARE VIEWING THIS FROM TWITTER. PLEASE POST THE LINK TO THIS POST. ADD YOUR PREDICTION NEXT TO IT. WE WOULD APPRECIATE THIS. MORE OPINIONS THE BETTER. WE ARE A HOBBY SITE. THANKS

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, but Tyson would have had virtually no chance against Ali. Tyson by KO is the opinion of an idiot. Ali would have stopped the overrated front runner. Actually, better stated, Tyson would have quit in the middle-late rounds after getting peppered by Ali.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Ali by decision looks likely to me.Tyson of course a dangerous opponent for anyone but I believe Alis skills and courage would frustrate and demoralise Tyson as the fight progressed . Look at the fights with Frazier and Foreman.

      Delete
  2. Tyson, for the simple fact that through time the sport progresses training, nutrition, all aspects, had they been the same generation different story

    ReplyDelete